The who, what, & why of working with Uptrend.
Why do I work with Uptrend?
A: I like to think that there are a lot of reasons. The biggest being because you are good at what you do, and you don’t have the time to be good at everything. Whether you are a Law Firm a Doctor, selling a product, a Construction company etc. You have spent your life learning and knowing about your area. I’ve spent my life learning how to work with software, marketing and the people who work in those industries.
What do you do?
A: I have the critical conversations in both directions. I facilitate and manage smooth communication between the vendor and the client company. I learn what is most important to you as a business and help you hold the vendors and the clients both accountable to each other.
- I help companies buy and manage develop services such as web development, application development, mobile applications etc.
- I help companies buy and manage digital marketing such as SEO, Adwords, Social media etc.
- I consult with companies who are starting or starting a new line of business create the process and groundwork needed to be successful.
- I help service providers in the digital marketing / application development space with business development.
What kind of clients have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with medical sales companies that sell to Doctors, Hospitals, Orthotic and Prosthetic companies. I’ve worked with companies that sell to Forestry, Construction, Paving, Glazing and more. I’ve worked with companies that sell to the Energy industry, online sales, and more. I spend the most time working with small business client who are either launching a new brand inside of their company or they are a fledgling company that is starting from scratch.
Are you some sort of broker?
A: Yes, one way to phrase the type of work I do is that of a business broker or channel partner. My value add is to simplify the communications process, and hold both parties accountable with the goals that were initially set forth.
What is digital marketing?
A: Digital marketing is the things that you can do to your presence on the internet that can
- Help capture the traffic that is coming to your website
- Generate new traffic to your website
- Create and engage current and potential customers on your social media
- Create automated marketing funnels for your existing and new client base.
What are vendor partners?
A: Vendor partners are companies that I have selected because they are experienced in their particularly fields. They are dedicated to quality and to making sure the customer is happy. Vendor partners are companies that I use to accomplish the needs of the clients.
Who are your vendor partners?
A: Switchbox, Marketing Works, Alan Morgan Group, Rampart Hosting, Neumeric Technologies, Base Two, and more.
I don't have enough to get started (money, time, etc...)
A: There is always a way to get started. Uptrend will work with you to help you accomplish your goals. That may mean you must take a few steps on your own and then work with Uptrend and its partner companies later but in the meantime let’s have a conversation about the basic steps you can take to get started.
How do I pay you?
A: A couple of different ways.
- Is to use your credit card by clicking on the link at the bottom of the website. I use Plastiq.com?
- You can also pay by sending a check to the address listed on your invoice.
- If you need to pay by another method or in some other manner let me know, we’ll figure it out.
Stay In Touch
If you want to talk about how Uptrend can help you get started, email, call or signup below.